Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Breakfast in Bed

A lot of mornings Max will come and hang out with me in my room. Most of the time that just means snuggling with me until I wake up, but some mornings, I give him the special treatment. He never knows when its going to happen because I just like to do it sporadically, but when I do he thoroughly enjoys it!

Recently I decided to treat Max to breakfast in bed:

I made him a "dunky egg" ((his favorite)) and toast, with some orange juice to wash it down. He ate it all while watching one of his favorites Hamtaro!
Its fun to have such younger siblings that get excited about the simple things in life, but then that's what its all really about right?

Much love,

The Petralias
"... by small and simple things are great things brought to pass." Alma 37:6

No comments:

Post a Comment