Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Welcome!

If you are new to reading our blog, welcome! We hope you enjoy reading up on our family times up here in good ole' Idaho.

As a quick briefer, if you want to pick up on our adventures right where you came in, feel free to just start reading wherever. However, if you want to get current from past to present, use our blog archives on the right hand side of the screen. Click where you want to start at and you can go from there.

We are so happy to have all of you! - If you have a blog, we'd like to hear about it too! - Also, if there is anyone you think should be invited to this blog, give us their e-mail and we'll send them an invite!

Happy reading!

Much love,

The Petralias
"... by small and simple things are great things brought to pass." Alma 37:6

1 comment:

  1. Hey Petralia's!

    I'm so glad you invited me to your blog! I love seeing your happy faces again and it makes me miss your adorable family! I have a blog too, although I don't write often enough, but you're more than welcome to check it out... beckygraf.blogspot.com ... I'm excited to keep track of you up there in Idaho! Love you!

    ps. Is Annaleese in Provo yet?!? I'm here waiting!...

    ReplyDelete