Monday, April 6, 2009

Obese Elastagirl

Tonight the boys ((Hinck and Max)) were playing "Incredibles". Max was deemed Syndrome and Hinckley of course got to be Mr. Incredible. - While they were playing, Max noticed me sitting in the chair reading and declared that I could be Elastagirl. I said thank you and went back to reading. Then Hinckley piped up "well Nana, if your going to be Elastagirl, I think you need to loose a lot of weight." I again, said thank you ((sarcastically of course)) and was going to go back to reading when Greg (Jr) who had been listening said "Hinckley! That was rude!" Hinckley smiled sheepishly and said "well its true! Elastagirl is really skinny!" I could have been offended but two things kept me from that: A) Hinckley is 7 and B) he is right. I would need to loose some weight to become Elastagirl!
Much love,

The Petralias
"...by small and simple things are great things brought to pass" Alma 37:6

1 comment: