Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mr. Photogenic

The other day, Maxwell was trying to take pictures of me ((um no thank you!)) but he had the camera turned the wrong way. He was looking through the scope at me ((or trying to)) and kept taking the picture. I couldn't stop laughing long enough to tell him he had it the wrong way so I just kept on letting him snap away! They kept coming out black ((because his face was right up against the lens!)) and so I told him to try holding it away from himself a little bit and maybe he would get me in the picture that way. He tried it, but when he saw the pictures, he saw himself instead of me!




At least he got some cute ones of himself! :) Way to go Max.
Much love,
The Petralias
"... by small and simple things are great things brought to pass."

No comments:

Post a Comment