Monday, August 31, 2009

A Grandma I never knew about...

Two of the four grandmas in our family have birthdays in August, so Max and Hinckley did quite a bit of card making these last few weeks.

While they were making cards for one grandma, they were debating whether any of our grandmas had passed on yet or not. Hinckley asked me: "Nana, are any of our grandmas in Heaven yet?" I told him no there were not, to which Max replied "yes huh!!" I asked him which grandma was in Heaven and he told me: "We had a grandma that was a snake charmer. She got bit by a snake and now she's in Heaven."
...

I'm not sure where he got that story, but it sure is creative! I just wonder how many people have heard it and actually think we had a snake charmer grandma that had an unfortunate event in her charming days and is now in Heaven as the result!

Much love,

The Petralias
"... by small and simple things are great things brought to pass." Alma 37:6

No comments:

Post a Comment