Tuesday, September 1, 2009

SUPER HERO THEME DAY!!!

Since I have been home, the boys have been begging me for a Theme Day! I told them we'd have one in due time. - Having already done Aloha Friday, Pirate Day, Dinosaur Day, Mexican Fiesta, and Solar System Day I knew they would be expecting something good so I needed some time to plan.


Finally they woke up one morning and everything was layed out. They were about as excited as they are on Christmas morning! - This Theme Day came complete with costumes and alter identities: SUPER HERO THEME DAY!!! Batman ((Max)) and Super Chooser ((Hinckley)) were given a secret mission to defeat the evil Mr. Invisible. They had to create their own army of Super Heroes ((giving them names, powers, and super suits)), and go through Super Hero training ((playing Lego Batman on the PlayStation)). Then they had to watch a training video ((The Incredibles)) while we rounded up the last of our Super Hero helpfuls ((Greg and Cinthanie)). All in all, it was a SUPER day and my little Super Heroes were all tuckered out when it was over.

I wonder what NEXT theme day will be!!!

Much love,
The Petralia's
"... by small and simple things are great things brought to pass." Alma 37:6
((If you want to learn more about Theme Days, please contact me at alley_oop85@hotmail.com with "Theme Days" in the subject line.))

No comments:

Post a Comment